Catherine and I are leaving the LP tomorrow, Thursday, to spend a few days in Charleston before heading to Kiawah for a week with the Keith family. We won't be able to update the blog for a few days and wanted to let everyone know. Please be in prayer for our students at the LP. There are amazing things happening in their lives. There are a few students who really seem to be doing well. I can't tell you how encouraged I have been over the past few weeks by the guys I am discipling in my room as well as the men and women from Western. Pray for Josh from Western who is really dealing with some personal issues that I can't share. But pray for clarity and understanding from the Lord. We hope all is well. God bless.
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Kiawah
Catherine and I are leaving the LP tomorrow, Thursday, to spend a few days in Charleston before heading to Kiawah for a week with the Keith family. We won't be able to update the blog for a few days and wanted to let everyone know. Please be in prayer for our students at the LP. There are amazing things happening in their lives. There are a few students who really seem to be doing well. I can't tell you how encouraged I have been over the past few weeks by the guys I am discipling in my room as well as the men and women from Western. Pray for Josh from Western who is really dealing with some personal issues that I can't share. But pray for clarity and understanding from the Lord. We hope all is well. God bless.
Posted by The Arrowoods at 9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment