These pictures are from Evan and Christina Iluzada's wedding. Sadly I didn't get any good pictures of them...they were all blurry. But here are some good ones. Ashley Adams with a crazy face. Ashley is going to South Africa with us this summer and is a student at Western. Kevin with some guys from Western who are attending the LP this summer in Myrtle Beach, except for the big oaf in the back...that guy's name is John Calvin Bivans and he will be my personal body guard in South Africa this summer. We love these guys by the way. And I have no idea why Shane looks so pensive in this picture, he isn't really that bright. But Kristen gets a kick out of him, I guess that is a good thing when you are married.
Saturday, June 02, 2007
Pics from Iluzada Wedding
These pictures are from Evan and Christina Iluzada's wedding. Sadly I didn't get any good pictures of them...they were all blurry. But here are some good ones. Ashley Adams with a crazy face. Ashley is going to South Africa with us this summer and is a student at Western. Kevin with some guys from Western who are attending the LP this summer in Myrtle Beach, except for the big oaf in the back...that guy's name is John Calvin Bivans and he will be my personal body guard in South Africa this summer. We love these guys by the way. And I have no idea why Shane looks so pensive in this picture, he isn't really that bright. But Kristen gets a kick out of him, I guess that is a good thing when you are married.
Posted by The Arrowoods at 9:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a stud...unbelievable specimen, that Shane.
How cute!
Post a Comment