BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

some pics of students






These pics were taken by one of our students after church last sunday, they went to the Cullowhee Airport and had a picnic.  I borrowed them to post on our blog b/c I feel like we never put up pictures of our students.  I always want to take a picture of one of our weekly meetings, but I just feel weird doing it.  But keep praying for God to be moving in and through our student leaders to other students.  By the way 3 of the people in these pictures have come to know Christ this year, and all are going to the LP, except for one.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Air"-not trying to be weird, but you need to be having your guys take some of these girls on some dates. What are those dudes thinkin'? Cute, Godly girls. Couldn't ask for anything better. Oh yeah, and their from
WESTERN!WESTERN!WESTERN!