Apart from walking around everywhere, Krieg's favorite thing to do these days is read. If he could, he would probably sit in our laps all day and read. Right now his obsession is with a book about The Itsy Bitsy Spider that we checked out from the library. He's figured out how to do the motion for a spider, like the song, and he points to the tiny spider on each page. I think we read that one book about 15 times yesterday! I'm thrilled that he loves to read so much and am trying to encourage it as much as I can. I bought as many books as I could find at consignment sales the past few weeks so we'd have a little variety in our lives!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
reading
Posted by The Arrowoods at 11:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
How sweet. I'm glad that he's liking the books. You are doing the right thing. Miss you! :)
Post a Comment