BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter and 1st Birthday






 The first set of pictures if from an Easter egg hunt that we went to this morning with all of the families from the play group that Krieg and I are in. He was more interested in the swings than finding eggs though. The other pictures are from his First Birthday Party last weekend. We had a few of his friends and a few of our friends come over for cake. He like the cake I made, but wanted nothing to do with the icing. 
On another note, I am almost positive Krieg made his first attempt at saying a word this week. Of all words, it was mailbox. Of course it didn't sound at all like that, but he kept saying Ma, Ma when he'd see pictures of it in books, or when we'd go out into the yard. It might be wishful thinking on my part, but I really do think he was trying to say it. Mailboxes are one of his favorite things right now, and he always wants to open everyone elses' when we pass them!

0 comments: