BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair Cuts


Before the cut...


After-after the 20 minute scream fest of a haircut and a stop at McDonalds for ice cream and the play place, that is. This was haircut #3 for Krieg. The first went great. The second was bearable. He didn't like it, but there was no screaming involved. This one, however, was awful. From the minute we tried to put the cool fish cape on, to the second I finally said all done and stood up, he cried and screamed! If anyone has any suggestions for making future haircuts more bearable, I would love them. I am sure that if we lived closer than 2 hours to one of those kids cuts places where they have all kinds of distractions, I would pay the cost for it!  And by the way, Kevin and I always think Krieg looks like a totally different kid after his haircuts. 

On another note, we are headed back to the Leadership Project tomorrow for the last week. We are both looking forward to catching up with all the Western students and hearing all the things God has been doing in their lives. 

1 comments:

Dena said...

He is getting so big! Hope you guys have a good week back at project.