Just in case anyone hasn't heard the news...Baby #2 is on the way. I am 11 weeks pregnant and due March 9th. That means Krieg and the new addition will be about 23 months apart. I am feeling the effects of being pregnant more than I did with Krieg, and I am hoping that the second trimester will bring a little more energy and a not so queasy stomach!
And for your enjoyment, here are a few pictures of Krieg from last week at our staff fellowship. We went to Linville Caverns one day when it was raining (hence the hood) and Kevin gave Krieg his first sword to play with! He had lots of fun last week playing with the other staff kids. It was fun for us to get to watch him actually play with the other kids, not just observe like he usually does. We wish we lived closer to all of them so they could see each other more often! Other fun news in Krieg's world: He is definitely left handed! We have been playing ball, baseball, basketball, you name it, and he always uses his left. He's actually gotten pretty good at swinging a bat lefty too!
Lastly, school is starting back up; freshmen move in on Friday, which means our life gets a little crazy again. Pray for Kevin as he undertakes leading the ministry by himself again until the other staff finish raising their support. We are trusting God to complete their support quickly so he has a few extra hands to help him this semester.
"The harvest is plentiful but the laborers are few..." so we want all the laborers we can get up here!
1 comments:
Congrats Cat! What exciting news, I hope you get to feeling better soon though!
Post a Comment