BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Potty Anyone?


It was a big day at the Arrowood house yesterday. Krieg did his first pee and poop on the potty!! And he decided to make it a nightly ritual and went again tonight before his bath. But in case you are wondering, we are NOT attempting to potty train already. I caught him right before he was about to poop as I was putting on a new diaper after a bath last night, and thought I'd let him try to go on the potty. He did, and loved it. So, out we went to Walmart this morning to buy his very own potty seat. Low and behold, he decided to go again tonight. I have no expectation that he will continue to be so cooperative, but just figured if he was enjoying using a big boy potty, I would encourage it. Who knows, maybe we'll be lucky and he will be a quick learner. I would love to be done with diapers!




1 comments:

Brittany said...

this is positively awesome!