If anyone knows me, they know I love finding deals. So, consignment sales have become my new favorite place to get deals on things for Krieg. The one in town was this weekend, so in order to be the first one to get in, I volunteered at it for 3 hours. It proved to be a good decision. I came out with a little Tykes basketball hoop for $1, a 4 foot tall chalk board/dry erase easel for $2, and a huge bag full of Black and Decker tools for $5 among a bunch of other things. I am saving the first two until winter, when we are tired of playing inside and need some new entertainment. But I gave Krieg the drill from the tool set yesterday since Kevin was drilling in the bathroom. He thought he was so cool to have a drill just like his Daddy! Kevin calls them "Drill Buddies!" I can't wait to see him with the rest of the tools. Now I'm on the lookout for a tool bench. Let me know if you find a good deal for me!
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Why I love consignment sales
Posted by The Arrowoods at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment