I have been somewhat absent from the blog world, mainly because I haven't taken any pictures lately-which is my primary reason for posting. But tonight we had a really fun moment at our house that was blog-worthy. Every Sunday night Krieg's little friend Ivy comes over to play with Krieg and a babysitter while I meet with some friends downstairs in our small group. The babysitter had to leave early, so I came upstairs to take over. The two of them, (Ivy is 3, so she initiates a lot of their playing) asked to get into Krieg's crib, then had me turn the lights out and go out of the room so they could go "Night-Night." Then I would run back in the room and turn the lights on, and they would cackle SO loud and for so long, then tell me to do it again. This is the first time I have really ever seen Krieg play with any other kids like this. He was having so much fun. All I could think was, "I can't wait until Krieg can play with his little sister like this!" They will be about the same age apart as Krieg and Ivy are, so it was easy to imagine. It is making me more and more excited about having two little ones around here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment