We had the biggest snow today in the four years that we've lived in Cullowhee, and it's still not finished! There was a period of sleet and rain around 10 this morning, so I sent Kevin and Krieg out to enjoy it before it melted (or so I thought, since that is always what happens in the thermal valley that we live in). However, as you will notice in the picture, I could only find one mitten, so out Krieg went with one mitten on. I finally found another one, but obviously a mismatched one. Oh well, his hands were still warm after throwing snowballs. Surprisingly, he was most fascinated with the footprints he was making all over the driveway. Tomorrow should be a lot more fun, since there is about 6 inches out there right now, and it is great packing snow- snowballs and snowmen! Maybe Krieg will actually let me come out an play tomorrow. Today he insisted on it just being Daddy that accompanied him, which is why I only snagged a few quick shots of him out there.
Friday, December 18, 2009
Let it snow...
Posted by The Arrowoods at 9:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment