I am officially four weeks away from my due date. We are hoping and praying Karis makes her appearance sooner than that, but not counting on it. I was induced 11 days late with Krieg! But I am feeling way more pregnant this time around, and Karis is way more active than Krieg, making for painful afternoons and sleepless nights! I had an ultrasound yesterday because I had been measuring too small for a few weeks, but everything checked out great! Karis weighed in at about 6 lbs 4 oz, which is right at 50%. You could also see a little bit of hair on the top of her head, which was fun.
I think I made my last purchases today to be ready for her arrival, including a more feminine changing pad cover than the navy blue one we used for Krieg, a pack and play mattress cover for all of our traveling, and one more crib sheet. Hopefully that will be all for a while. We had a shower at church last weekend, so the closet is now full of cute baby girl clothes and lots of diapers!! Thanks everyone!
I think I made my last purchases today to be ready for her arrival, including a more feminine changing pad cover than the navy blue one we used for Krieg, a pack and play mattress cover for all of our traveling, and one more crib sheet. Hopefully that will be all for a while. We had a shower at church last weekend, so the closet is now full of cute baby girl clothes and lots of diapers!! Thanks everyone!
0 comments:
Post a Comment