So what do you do when you've been up since 5AM not able to sleep, wishing that it was because you were having contractions? Post cute pictures of your kiddo of course!
In honor of the olympics, we pulled out the ski goggles. Can you see a pattern going on in our house. Actually, I think it's more boredom than anything. Any of you moms of toddlers have some fun ideas for not expensive activities for us to try? Yesterday we spent at least an hour and a half playing with dried beans- scooping, dumping, measuring, you name it. I'm anticipating being stuck in the house even more than normal once Karis is born, and dreading Krieg's boredom of his toys even more. So I'm trying to amass all the ideas for creative playing while I can. I'd love your help!
In honor of the olympics, we pulled out the ski goggles. Can you see a pattern going on in our house. Actually, I think it's more boredom than anything. Any of you moms of toddlers have some fun ideas for not expensive activities for us to try? Yesterday we spent at least an hour and a half playing with dried beans- scooping, dumping, measuring, you name it. I'm anticipating being stuck in the house even more than normal once Karis is born, and dreading Krieg's boredom of his toys even more. So I'm trying to amass all the ideas for creative playing while I can. I'd love your help!
0 comments:
Post a Comment