BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Loving Life

In an attempt to practice thankfulness for where God has me in life, here are a few things that I am loving and enjoying about my life right now...

I love...
  • how ridiculously wide Karis opens her mouth when she's happy
  • the few moments of brotherly love Krieg shows Karis every day
  • that Krieg and I were the only native English speakers in a play date with 2 other families
  • the "ugly produce section" at our produce store/stand. You would never believe how cheaply I have been able to make Karis' baby food!
  • that on nights where Kevin has to go out with students, Krieg and I can just eat raw veggies, hummus and pita bread for dinner
  • speaking of hummus and pita- I LOVE the addition of Greek night to our menu. Homemade pita bread, peanut butter hummus and Greek salads are my new favorite meal
  • Clemson staff dinners every Monday night at our house.
  • how Karis flails her arms and legs in excitement and joy when I come in the room to get her up from her nap
  • that we now live only 30 min away from decent shopping-including a Target!
  • that Krieg knows all the letters in "Clemson Tigers" just not always in the right order. And that he does the tigers cheer ALL day long, until the minute he falls asleep in bed (even as I'm typing)

1 comments:

Dena said...

haha, I love it!