I think these pictures capture a little of Karis' curious, fun, crazy personality. In the last month, Karis has learned to crawl, pull up on EVERYTHING, fly up the stairs, and get into anything and everything in our house. I don't think there is a cabinet that hasn't been opened (until the locks went on) a bookshelf that hasn't been unloaded, or a nook and cranny uninspected. My favorite moment of the week was when I was unloading the dishwasher yesterday, I turned my head for a minute and found Karis 3/4 of the way into the dishwasher, with a huge grin on her face. The one thing that always surprises me about her is that as adventuresome as she is, she is SO dramatic when she falls down or hits her head on something, which happens way too often.
We sure do love her curious, dramatic self
Friday, December 10, 2010
9 Months
Posted by The Arrowoods at 8:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment