BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 03, 2012

The craziness

January has been a crazy month. Our house has felt a little bit like a revolving door with people constantly coming in and out, along with us taking a few weekend trips. I am consistently exhausted, which would account for the lack of blog posts, so I figured I'd just post a few pictures to play catch up, with hopes that I might be more consistent this month

The one big news worth sharing though is that we found out we are having a baby GIRL! The whole crew got to come to the ultrasound and see her moving around inside of me. So Kevin and I will be busy trying to come up a name for our sweet baby girl!


the kids beg for me to make mohawks every time we take a bath. Lately they have been trying to make their own.

Their current favorite clothes are basketball jerseys and Bob the Builder PJ's.


Our Angus Lost dog house

And this weekend we went up to Banner Elk for a retreat with a few students. Despite the fact that there was no snow on the ground, we did go sledding on a tiny hill with man-made snow. Krieg loved it!

1 comments:

Dena said...

Love the new pics and so excited about your sweet baby girl on the way!