Apparently blogging is just not high enough on the priority list these days, so here is a recap of our last few weeks in pictures, starting with the events of the night...
Testing out the new bunk beds! Krieg is asleep up on top and Karis is in the pack and play in the room with him. We're still waiting on her mattress to come in.
Honing his dribbling skills. Our sun room has officially become an indoor basketball court, which is totally fine by me!

SWU baseball game
SWU baseball game
It's been a crazy month! I am loving this SC spring weather. We have been outside A LOT! They are both becoming expert bike riders. I am desperately trying to get Krieg to master his training wheels bike so that in the fall I can run with the girls in the double stroller and have him ride along side! We've been taking nature hikes, making our rounds at the parks, doing our fair share of yard work to help Kevin, and having fun watching 2 hawks nest in our oak trees. I love that they both can identify a hawk by sight and sound!
And next up is Krieg's big 4 year old birthday this weekend...
0 comments:
Post a Comment