I finally got some new batteries in the camera so it made it's appearance in my hand for the first time in weeks. It's not as if I haven't had plenty of fun things to take pictures of. We are at the Leadership Project with 100+ students, playing, swimming, exploring and trying not to have a baby while we're down here! The kids love having so many play mates, and we are extra lucky that this year one of our staff friends is a certified swim instructor, so Krieg got his first official swim lessons. Learning how to swim was probably the thing he was most excited about coming down to the beach. Apparently I did a good job of hyping it up! Here are a few shots I took of our little fish in the water. It's amazing how quickly he picked up on it, and was swimming a good 7-8 feet by the end of his lesson!
0 comments:
Post a Comment