In case anyone still checks our blog, we are indeed alive and well, just busy trying to figure out how to do life in a new city, with a totally new schedule, and a baby. Here are a few snapshots of what we've been doing to keep busy and enjoy our new house and especially our HUGE yard, which we all love!
There has been lots of tree climbing going on. Krieg could probably go another 10 feet up this one if I let him, but I'm just not that brave!
Both some pretend camping in the front yard, sleeping bags and all, and one night of real camping out back for Krieg and Kevin. Krieg LOVED it!!
And lots of loving on little Reagan. She continues to be the sweetest, most smiley, happy baby around. Except I can't seem to get her to smile for the camera since she can't see my face! And in case anyone was wondering, we did finally get Krieg's mop of hair cut.
The house we are living in right now has an awesome yard, lots of shade, a long, flat driveway, a pear tree that was producing fruit when we moved up here, as well as a wild persimmon tree that we go and pick persimmons from every day. I never knew what we were missing out on not having a nice yard to play in. Krieg and Karis entertain themselves outside for hours a day, literally. It is awesome!
I'm slowly finding my way around here, with a lot of help from the GPS. After living in small towns for the last 7 years, I still get a little overwhelmed by all the people and traffic on Saturdays! But we've managed to find some great parks, get acquainted with the library and find a few friends' houses and check out some churches. All in all, we are enjoyed being here, but missing all of our friends!
1 comments:
So glad you guys are getting settled... and have a great yard!! Miss you and hope to catch up soon!
Post a Comment