This year has been an exciting year for ministry as we have sought to lay a foundation for the years to come working on Western's campus. I think about the men who I have spent time with and invested in their life relationally and it saddens me that I will not be with them during the summer break. Being apart from those whom I desire to see God work in their lives makes me even more eager for God to work in their lives. So this summer I have committed to praying daily for a few men and I want to invite you to pray and dream with me over the summer and into next fall. My dream is that there would be a handful of men from a few fraternities who would come to know Christ personally and want to be used by God to reach other men in those fraternities. My dream is that I could walk alongside these men mentoring them and discipling them in Christ. But before this is to happen God must first bring these men unto himself and it is for this reason that I am committing myself to praying daily for these men: Thomas Kiser,
James Flora,
Nick Helwig,
Jason Lassiter, and
Jonathan Keller.
All of these men are in fraternities and are not Christians and this is what I pray for them everyday and would like you to pray for them as well.
"I pray that, out of his glorious riches, that Christ would dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray you would encounter Christ peronsally, not empty religion, and that you would know Him and be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
Friday, May 12, 2006
Dream with Me. Pray with Me.
Posted by The Arrowoods at 3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment