Thursday night we spent the evening in Appling, Georgia at the home of Jim and Nancy Wall. It was a great time to visit and have some good meals, including a dinner with Harold and Mary Lynn Eubank. Friday morning before we left Catherine went wild flower picking with Nancy to bring back to Cullowhee to liven up our kitchen. After we took this picture, Nancy joked, that she might make it on the internet and I couldn't disappoint. So this picture is for you Nancy. By the way the flowers are beautiful in the kitchen and Catherine says thanks. The poppies are her favorite, but I think I like the Queen Anne's Lace the best. And isn't my Catherine a cutie? Just look at that picture...that she is pretty cute. In the next few days I will post what verses we will be studying through this summer if anyone wants to study through those with us. And please pray for Kevin this week as he prepares his talks for the summer. He is teaching the Bible Study training portion of our summer curriculum along with two other staff members and his outlines must be completed and turned in on Thursday.
Sunday, May 28, 2006
Picking Wild Flowers with Nancy
Thursday night we spent the evening in Appling, Georgia at the home of Jim and Nancy Wall. It was a great time to visit and have some good meals, including a dinner with Harold and Mary Lynn Eubank. Friday morning before we left Catherine went wild flower picking with Nancy to bring back to Cullowhee to liven up our kitchen. After we took this picture, Nancy joked, that she might make it on the internet and I couldn't disappoint. So this picture is for you Nancy. By the way the flowers are beautiful in the kitchen and Catherine says thanks. The poppies are her favorite, but I think I like the Queen Anne's Lace the best. And isn't my Catherine a cutie? Just look at that picture...that she is pretty cute. In the next few days I will post what verses we will be studying through this summer if anyone wants to study through those with us. And please pray for Kevin this week as he prepares his talks for the summer. He is teaching the Bible Study training portion of our summer curriculum along with two other staff members and his outlines must be completed and turned in on Thursday.
Posted by The Arrowoods at 9:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Hey Cat and Kevin....for future reference: picking wildflowers is against the law.
~PD
Post a Comment