Somehow near the end of the year 4-square, the elementary school yard game, had a big comeback among our students. there would be many late nights spent around the 4-square court with students over that last few weeks. Don't worry I, Kevin, represented well in 4-square spending many rounds atop the King square. But seriously this game has been great bonding for our students in the ministry. I don't understand why, but somehow sports and games really bring college guys together in friendships and this is just one of many examples
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
End of the Year pics
Somehow near the end of the year 4-square, the elementary school yard game, had a big comeback among our students. there would be many late nights spent around the 4-square court with students over that last few weeks. Don't worry I, Kevin, represented well in 4-square spending many rounds atop the King square. But seriously this game has been great bonding for our students in the ministry. I don't understand why, but somehow sports and games really bring college guys together in friendships and this is just one of many examples
Posted by The Arrowoods at 10:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment