Ok...some people are visual learners, others are hands on learners, but I am an auditory learner. I think this is why I love to listen to sermons, they really help aide my spiritual growth. To immerse myself in good biblical Christ centered teaching always challenges me and pushes me to further growth in the Lord. I am sure some of you grow spiritually this way also. So I wanted to put a quick plug for this website. It is Andy Stanley's church, North Point, in Duluth Georgia. So don't waste any time and check out. www.NorthPoint.org/messages (You can also click on the title of this post and it will take you to the webpage.) When you open the page you will see a list of sermons that you can watch or buy. Some are sermons and others are video series aimed at teaching. I watched some of the video sersies entitled "On Location." If you have time and want to be challenged watch the "On Location" entitled "Road Trip" from 2/11/07.
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Watch some great sermons online
Ok...some people are visual learners, others are hands on learners, but I am an auditory learner. I think this is why I love to listen to sermons, they really help aide my spiritual growth. To immerse myself in good biblical Christ centered teaching always challenges me and pushes me to further growth in the Lord. I am sure some of you grow spiritually this way also. So I wanted to put a quick plug for this website. It is Andy Stanley's church, North Point, in Duluth Georgia. So don't waste any time and check out. www.NorthPoint.org/messages (You can also click on the title of this post and it will take you to the webpage.) When you open the page you will see a list of sermons that you can watch or buy. Some are sermons and others are video series aimed at teaching. I watched some of the video sersies entitled "On Location." If you have time and want to be challenged watch the "On Location" entitled "Road Trip" from 2/11/07.
Posted by The Arrowoods at 11:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment