Some have asked me to attach notes from the talks I give. So below I have attached two talks that I have recently given at Campus Outreach meetings on campus. I wrote the talks in a bullet format, but I could not figure out how to organize these in the post. I can not indent or anything, so reading the notes may seem hard because I could not organize on the blog the way it is viewed in word format. Also remember, that these are notes, not what I say word for word at meetings, but a guideline that will hopefully give you a general idea of what I spoke about. I hope this makes sense and it is encouraging you. Both of these talks were given at our meeting on campus every other week. The meeting is aimed at teaching the gospel to our culture in an engaging and creative way.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Notes from my talks
Some have asked me to attach notes from the talks I give. So below I have attached two talks that I have recently given at Campus Outreach meetings on campus. I wrote the talks in a bullet format, but I could not figure out how to organize these in the post. I can not indent or anything, so reading the notes may seem hard because I could not organize on the blog the way it is viewed in word format. Also remember, that these are notes, not what I say word for word at meetings, but a guideline that will hopefully give you a general idea of what I spoke about. I hope this makes sense and it is encouraging you. Both of these talks were given at our meeting on campus every other week. The meeting is aimed at teaching the gospel to our culture in an engaging and creative way.
Posted by The Arrowoods at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment