Krieg loves the beach! His favorite thing is playing in the wet sand and throwing it in the ocean. We finally all three made it down to the beach together so we could take some pictures. I'm not talented enough to keep up with Krieg and a camera at the same time.
Things at the Leadership Project are starting to settle into more of a normal routine for us and for students. I have been really thankful to get some good time with the girls from Western to hear about what God is teaching them. I am also extremely grateful for baby monitors that allow me to leave Krieg sleeping in the room so I can go outside and hang out with students during naps and at night. What a blessing to live in such close community with students and our staff for over a month!
0 comments:
Post a Comment