We were gearing up for the pool, which turned into us just playing in the hose. Of course Krieg would prefer playing with the hose than swimming in the nice, big pool! But whatever entertains him is fine by me! The newest free discovery in Myrtle Beach: dancing fountains at Broadway at the Beach. Krieg spent 30 min getting drenched in them. Thankfully I came prepared with a towel and change of clothes. We will be frequenting the fountains, so I'll make sure to bring a camera next time.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
We were gearing up for the pool, which turned into us just playing in the hose. Of course Krieg would prefer playing with the hose than swimming in the nice, big pool! But whatever entertains him is fine by me! The newest free discovery in Myrtle Beach: dancing fountains at Broadway at the Beach. Krieg spent 30 min getting drenched in them. Thankfully I came prepared with a towel and change of clothes. We will be frequenting the fountains, so I'll make sure to bring a camera next time.
Posted by The Arrowoods at 7:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment