Our little guy officially became a two-year-old today!! When I look at Karis, it is crazy to think that two years ago Krieg was actually that little. He seems like a giant compared to her! We are so thankful for Krieg and who he is becoming. We've had a rough week or two as the reality of Karis' presence and Mommy's inability to always "play NOW" has finally set in. But, in spite of those moments (or days!) we love our little guy! He continues to make me smile when he walks up the stairs and says things like, "Mommy's pretty" or, "love you" and gives me a big hug. I love that he is learning the words to songs, especially the scripture songs that we've been singing. He is way more musically inclined than Kevin and I, and it's really fun to see him learn through music. His growing imagination has been a huge blessing the last few weeks as we've been stuck in the house a lot more than usual. Last week we spent a good three days playing with an imaginary goldfish named Dorothy (from Elmo's world). We have been building Bear Caves in his crib, like Krieg's current favorite book, Sleep Tight Little Bear. All of these things make me love our little man and look forward to the year to come.
Here are a few pictures that I finally got him to semi pose for. He has been really against pictures lately. We had cupcakes (actually just muffins with candles) for breakfast, and then Krieg's friend Ivy brought over some real cupcakes with icing for dinner, so I let him have the whole thing, icing and all. He loved it!
Wednesday, April 07, 2010
Little Man Turns 2
Posted by The Arrowoods at 9:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Happy Birthday Krieg!!
Post a Comment