BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 09, 2010

5 Months

Happy 5 Months Sweet Karis!

After having observed Karis for the past five months and seen how different she is from Krieg, here are some predictions I have about her personality and what she is going to be like...

-An extrovert- I think she is definitely going to take after Kevin in this one. She loves being around people, loves to smile and engage people, and does not like to be left out of view of anyone. When we are in the double stroller, she keeps turning her head upward to try to find me behind her and make sure I'm still there.

- A talker- She is constantly "saying" something

- Adventurous- I am confident I am going to have to do a much better job childproofing our house with her than I ever had to with Krieg. If I told Krieg it was off limits, or not to put it in his mouth, he didn't. Karis puts everything in her mouth, reaches for everything anywhere close to her, always wants to be entertained or have something to play with.

- Miss Independent- While it has taken Karis a whole week to actually figure out how to swallow the rice cereal that I've been feeding her, since day 1 she has joyfully tried to "help" me feed her by trying desperately to grab the spoon and shove it into her mouth! Krieg, on the other hand, would still rather me feed him yogurt than have to do it himself!


We still haven't come close to figuring out this whole eating thing!

0 comments: