BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 04, 2011

1sts before her 1st

Karis is turning one next Wednesday, and she decided to sneak in one more "first" before her big day. I took the kids to Chick-Fil-A for an early dinner tonight and brought them in to play on the play place. I know Karis loves to climb things, but I had no idea she would actually be able to climb the play place. She made it all the way to the top by herself (with me following behind, cramped up in there!) and then I lowered her about halfway down the slide on her belly to Krieg who met her at the bottom. You should have seen the smile on her face! She proved, yet again, that she and her brother could not be more opposite. It took Krieg until he was probably 2 1/2 years old to go up that thing by himself, and he still gets nervous about going up there when there are other kids around. Not this child. She has no fear! Which scares me, a lot. She has no concept of things being dangerous, like falling head first off the bed, down the stairs, etc. She makes me so nervous. But I love her adventurous spirit and look forward to seeing how God will use it for his glory!

0 comments: