A friend gave us some tickets to a Clemson baseball game, so while Kevin was turkey hunting, I decided to take the kids to their first official Clemson sporting event. Krieg was SO excited about it, as you can imagine if you know anything about his love for baseball. He was excited, that is, until he saw him...the dreaded "mascot tiger." He spotted that thing from all the way across the field and immediately asked to go home, 2 minutes after we got there. I made him stay, and for the next hour he followed the tiger with his eyes and anytime it came into our section he clung to me as tight as he could. Poor guy. We did get lots of practice being brave and having courage though! I sure hope one day he loses his fear of costumes! But, he did actually enjoy some of the game in the moments that the mascot disappeared temporarily. And Karis thought it was great-anything outside is just fine by her!
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment