The first picture is obviously a just a good picture of Cat and I. The second picture is of the girls on our CCP team and Lola, the lady that owned the guesthouse where we stayed. She was actually very sad for us to leave and I got an email from her this week thanking us for the business and letting me know that she really enjoyed hosting us. She said that the house is quite lonely without us and that her and the staff really miss us. We are excited about continuing this relationship with her in the future.
Friday, August 03, 2007
more pics
The first picture is obviously a just a good picture of Cat and I. The second picture is of the girls on our CCP team and Lola, the lady that owned the guesthouse where we stayed. She was actually very sad for us to leave and I got an email from her this week thanking us for the business and letting me know that she really enjoyed hosting us. She said that the house is quite lonely without us and that her and the staff really miss us. We are excited about continuing this relationship with her in the future.
Posted by The Arrowoods at 4:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment