As you might remember I wrote on our blog about issues we kept having with our Kombie's...that is what African's call a VW Van. The fan belt broke and we had to tow one, the same one would not start very faithfully and we had to do a rolling start, the back window was busted out of one, and the door fell off of it also. The door literally fell off when a guy on our team tried to open it. The only thing that kept us from being frustrated in these moments was a simple little phrase. T.I.A. "This is Africa." We would proclaim T.I.A. in one of these moments and just laugh it off. So I put up these pictures of guys on our team pushing the blue kombie and when the door fell off the green kombie.
Friday, August 03, 2007
pics of our kombies
As you might remember I wrote on our blog about issues we kept having with our Kombie's...that is what African's call a VW Van. The fan belt broke and we had to tow one, the same one would not start very faithfully and we had to do a rolling start, the back window was busted out of one, and the door fell off of it also. The door literally fell off when a guy on our team tried to open it. The only thing that kept us from being frustrated in these moments was a simple little phrase. T.I.A. "This is Africa." We would proclaim T.I.A. in one of these moments and just laugh it off. So I put up these pictures of guys on our team pushing the blue kombie and when the door fell off the green kombie.
Posted by The Arrowoods at 4:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment