Cat and I went on picnic hike to the top of Yellow Mountain and caught the sunset. It was beautiful. These pictures or words cannot describe its beauty. It reminded me of how glorious our God must be. I could have sat for hours on top of that mountain in awe of grandeur and beauty. And this was just one beautiful place in all of the world, which is full of beautiful places. Each place intricately designed and dressed with its unique beauty from God. So his beauty and grandeur must be far surpassing and unimaginable. If he created this and all the beauty of the earth, then I can't wait to see heaven illuminated by his beauty and glory.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
WNC might be the most beautiful place on earth
Cat and I went on picnic hike to the top of Yellow Mountain and caught the sunset. It was beautiful. These pictures or words cannot describe its beauty. It reminded me of how glorious our God must be. I could have sat for hours on top of that mountain in awe of grandeur and beauty. And this was just one beautiful place in all of the world, which is full of beautiful places. Each place intricately designed and dressed with its unique beauty from God. So his beauty and grandeur must be far surpassing and unimaginable. If he created this and all the beauty of the earth, then I can't wait to see heaven illuminated by his beauty and glory.
Posted by The Arrowoods at 1:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment