There are certainly things Cat and I don't enjoy about living in Cullowhee. Namely if you want to shop you basically have to go to Wal-Mart, the closest mall is an hour away in Asheville, and there is a serious shortage of good restaurants and diversity. However, there are many things that make Cullowhee great. Of all the places I have been in the world, granted that is only 15 states and 4 countries, Cullowhee is one of the most beautiful places. In the Spring Cullowhee is crowned with its regal splendor. There is green foliage everywhere, quiet cool evenings, powerful mountains which comfort the running valleys with their strength, and flowers. Flowers everywhere. I snapped these pictures of our peonies which bloomed yesterday. Their beauty reminds me of Psalm 104:31.
"May the Glory of the Lord endure forever, May the Lord rejoice in his works."
This is just a small reminder of how beautiful and glorious God's works are. I know he is rejoicing in his creation as should we. If Cullowhee is this beautiful and glorious how much more beautiful and majestic is the God who designed such beauty in breathtaking detail from massive mountains to little peonies.
0 comments:
Post a Comment