click on the title of this post to see a video I made and posted on You Tube. There are some shots of students and some shots of campus. I asked four of our students to come over and speak about what God was doing in their lives through Campus Outreach. I hope you enjoy and thanks for making our ministry possible through your financial giving and continued prayers. We have a glorious God.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Student Testimonies on video
click on the title of this post to see a video I made and posted on You Tube. There are some shots of students and some shots of campus. I asked four of our students to come over and speak about what God was doing in their lives through Campus Outreach. I hope you enjoy and thanks for making our ministry possible through your financial giving and continued prayers. We have a glorious God.
Posted by The Arrowoods at 10:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment