So apparently Karis decided that when she turned 10 months old, some things should change.
- She finally got some teeth. Her two bottom front teeth emerged, but you can only tell if you stick your finger in there, or get her laughing real hard.
- She has boycotted eating anything with a spoon- unless she physically sees me pouring applesauce into the bowl (little does she know there is already acorn squash in there!)
- Which has meant lots of new finger foods, including meatballs, mac and cheese, turkey meatloaf, a slew of veggies and LOTS of bananas. I have to hide the bananas, b/c she will scream endlessly if she sees them and I don't give her one!
- Standing up unassisted for long periods of time
- Throwing balls-thank you new ball pit- and they only go about 2 inches, but it's the effort that counts. As you could guess, I am really praising and encouraging this one!
- Taking her first steps today- 2 little ones at 2 different times! I give her a few weeks before walking becomes the mode of transportation, but it's coming!
0 comments:
Post a Comment