To kick off the start of the semester, we had our Clemson staff team over for our first weekly dinner. Thanks to Nick's neice, we also have a new ball pit for the kids to play in. The combination of our staff and 250 or so balls yielded a ridiculous game of dodgeball in our living room, with Krieg right in the middle- being pelted with balls, and chucking them right back. I so wish I had this on video, but hopefully you can get an idea from the pictures....

Take note of Krieg's face in this one...Kevin and I decided later that we had never seen Krieg have this much fun. He got smacked in the face a few times and without any hesitation, would just bend down and pick up another ball to throw. It was hilarious!


Take note of Krieg's face in this one...Kevin and I decided later that we had never seen Krieg have this much fun. He got smacked in the face a few times and without any hesitation, would just bend down and pick up another ball to throw. It was hilarious!
0 comments:
Post a Comment