BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 02, 2010

The countdown begins

We finally nailed down a closing date on our house- May 21st. AHH. That means less than three weeks to pack up our whole lives. That's a little intimidating, especially since Kevin will be out of town 3 times between now and then. But we are thankful to finally get things going and soon be settled in our new home in Clemson.

Karis has been so sweet lately. I feel like I am finally having fun with her, now that she is smiling a lot more and seems so much more engaged and interactive. I've been trying to get a good picture of her smiling, but this is the best I can do. She slept like a champ last night, over 13 hours and only woke up once to eat. Consequently, when she woke up and I went in to get her, she had the biggest grin on her face, like I had never seen before. It put me in a great mood for the day!





0 comments: