BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Park

I thought I would give everyone a glimpse of our neighborhood park. I found out it is actually a town park, which would explain why it is so nice. Thank goodness for the shade!



Karis made her first trip to the park this morning. She loved the shade!


This was her view

On another note, I made another discovery this morning. For anyone who knows me well, you probably know how much I dislike Walmart. Well, they may have won me over today. The one 5 minutes from us not only is really nice, clean and spacious, it has a Dunkin Donuts in it!!! When Krieg and I went this morning, it was quiet, empty and made for a very peaceful trip. Add a cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee for me and a donut for Krieg, and that makes a great morning!

0 comments: