Karis is officially two months old as of yesterday. She is getting sweeter by the day. Her smile just makes my whole world stop for a moment. (Which is a good thing, because I have been on a fast pace lately trying to get the house packed!) I wish I had some better pictures, but the only time I remember to take the camera out is the few minutes when Krieg is napping and Karis is awake- and then I can't get her to smile because I have the camera in front of my face. Oh well!

It was a big day for Krieg today- he caught his first fish! He went to a fishing pond with Kevin and Papaw and they caught tons of trout. Apparently you couldn't keep the bait on there for more than 30 seconds without a bite, so Krieg didn't have to exercise a whole lot of patience. But he loved it! And, he managed to fall in and get soaked. Thankfully it was only 3 inches of water. He was able to laugh it off because of his good buddy Curious George, who also falls in on his first fishing trip. Sure does help to have someone to relate to!

It was a big day for Krieg today- he caught his first fish! He went to a fishing pond with Kevin and Papaw and they caught tons of trout. Apparently you couldn't keep the bait on there for more than 30 seconds without a bite, so Krieg didn't have to exercise a whole lot of patience. But he loved it! And, he managed to fall in and get soaked. Thankfully it was only 3 inches of water. He was able to laugh it off because of his good buddy Curious George, who also falls in on his first fishing trip. Sure does help to have someone to relate to!
0 comments:
Post a Comment