BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

3 Months

Tomorrow Karis will be three months old. Her personality has started to come out a lot more over the last two weeks. I am pretty sure she is going to be a social butterfly. Her general rule is, If you smile at me, I'll smile back. She just loves being around people and almost always has a smile on her face!


If she is not smiling, she probably has her hands in her mouth. She is desperately trying to find her fingers and thumbs, and I am SO hoping that she figures it out soon.

As sweet as she can be, she of course has her own issues. Like Krieg, she is a pro at 45 min naps. I can count on my hands the number of long naps she has taken in the last 2 months! Consequently, she has thwarted every effort of mine to get her on a good schedule. I am sure that is God, continuing to strip me of my desire to have my life feel under my own control! She has also inherited Krieg's hatred of the car. Like Krieg, she doesn't sleep in the car for more than 40 min, and then just screams the rest of the time. It made for a lovely 6 hour drive to my parents' house!


I still think she looks so much like Krieg when he was a baby, especially when she's on her tummy. I think it's the shape of their faces and heads. I am going to try to find a picture of him in the same position to post.

I have been really thankful for lots of extra time to enjoy Karis's sweet smiles and babblings while at my parents' house.

1 comments:

Dena said...

She is adorable!! Oh and Luke now hates the car seat as well. Fun times :) Can't wait to hopefully come visit soon!!