Since two weeks in the life of a baby is a long time, Karis got to try out some new things when she got back from my parents' that she was still too little for when we left. She now gets to join Krieg in sitting in a big girl chair in the kitchen- well, the Bumpo almost counts as that.
On Monday I attempted to take both kids for a walk in the double stroller for the first time. Kevin found me a 1.5 mile route that is bearable for me to walk pushing all 80lbs or so! However, Karis decided she is not a big fan of the stroller. I've attempted 3 walks so far. The first time she made it 15 min, the 2nd time just 10 min and today, 2 min down the road and she was in an all out scream. Then to add to it, when I told Krieg I was going to turn around and head home, he started to scream, so I had 2 screaming kids in a stroller at 7:30 AM walking down our new neighborhood. What a great introduction to our neighbors! Hopefully she will decide sooner or later that walks are fun-she probably won't have much of a choice!
Karis also decided to roll over from her back to her tummy three times today for the first time. What was funny about it was that her motivation every time was to chase the Paci that she had accidentally spit out of her mouth. She kept leaning over to try to reach it until she just tipped herself over. It was pretty humorous to watch!
2 comments:
love this update so fun!
She's getting so big!!
Post a Comment