BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Grandparents

In order to give Kevin some time to paint and install some new appliances, and head to the Leadership Project for a while, I packed the kids up in the car with all of our stuff and headed to Nashville to see my parents. Krieg is having SO much fun with them. He thinks their job is to be his own personal playmate. It has been great for me to be able to have some time to enjoy each of the kids separately as well.


We have hit up the neighborhood pool a bunch already. It has been so nice to be able to leave Karis with my mom and just take Krieg. He is loving the water this year. Last year he wasn't quite sure he like the pool.


I finally got some cute pictures of Karis while I had my mom making her smile. More to come of those!

0 comments: